Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Amazing Customer Service

Customer Service boils down to Serving Christ in Assisting Your Customer Achieve Christ's Will for their Life; while You Achieve Christ's Will for Your Life.

Customer Service is loving your fellow man, your customers, as much as you love yourself. Does this sound like the second greatest commandment? Do you desire the success of your customer as much as you desire your success?

Believe it or not, I encounter a few who believe this definition is too 'Basic.' They obviously lack understanding the depth of extending Christ's love and extending that love to our customers.

When we love others with Christ's love, we will be patient, and kind. We will refer them to others when appropriate. We will attentively listen. We will act as quickly and accurately as possible. We will be humble and caring.

See Christ, Believe Christ, Achieve with Christ!

Rick E. Meyer
See, Believe, Achieve Inc.
www.rickemeyer.com

1 comment:

  1. That's right! Because if I also have the business of my own, I'll probably think everything that's best for my customers. Every little details will be on its best. And I will be grateful to give them a satisfying service that will surely lead me to success.

    Danielle

    Order taking service

    ReplyDelete