Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas!

"But the angel said to them, 'Do not be afraid; for behold, I bring you good news of great joy which will be for all the people; for today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.'" (Lk 2:10–11)

 Several years ago, I went through childhood belongings at my parents. As a child, I simply took for granted the many books and cards received from great-grandparents & great aunts and uncles, grandparents, parents and each of my aunts and uncles about the birth of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Many of these people have passed away. I now recognize that while we gathered over the years for food, fellowship and abundant laughter; their primary focus hinged on pointing and encouraging my sister, cousins and me to an eternal relationship with Jesus Christ whose birthday we celebrate every Christmas.

How will your loved ones remember your focus at Christmas?

Rick E. Meyer         
Running on Faith Ministry, Inc.
http://traffic.libsyn.com/runningonfaith
See, Believe, Achieve Inc.
Www.rickEmeyer.com
214.998.9407

No comments:

Post a Comment