Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday Morning Ponderings: Why me?

Do you ever ask: Why me?

Why am I healthy: physically, and mentally?

Why am I well fed physically, emotionally, and spiritually?

Why am I allowed great opportunity?

Why am I Blessed with money in the bank?

Why am I Blessed with shelter, electricity, plumbing, bed and furniture?

Why am I Blessed with terrific friends and relatives?

Why am I Blessed with a Relationship with God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; who supplies All my needs?

Why am I Blessed with a Relationship with God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; who directs me according to His Will for my Life in spite of myself?

Why am I Blessed with a Relationship with God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; who directs my thoughts and all those who impact my life to achieve His Will for my Life?

Why am I Blessed with a Relationship with God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; who disciplines me because he loves me?

Consider these and additional Blessings next time you ask: "Why me?"

Make it a Great Day in Christ!
Rick
Rick E. Meyer Speaking

No comments:

Post a Comment