Saturday, September 18, 2010

Is Your Development Noticeable?

I see my nearly four year old nephew every two to three months. I am continually amazed how much he develops between each visit. Wyatt's speech continues rapid improvement in articulation, vocabulary, and wit. His mobility and thinking perpetually increase.

Do you notice this significant cerebral growth in the kids amongst your family and friends?

When I last saw Wyatt two months ago, I commented to my mom if people notice as much personal, professional, and spiritual change and development in us, in adults, every two to three months.
If not, why not?

At what age do we deem appropriate to discontinue massive spiritual, personal and professional growth?
  • Should we ever stop growing?
  • Should we ever, while on this earth, declare "I have arrived!"?
  • Do you agree that prudent adults pursue personal and spiritual growth their entire life?

Will your family, colleagues, and friends notice your spiritual and emotional growth between visits? How are you Growing, today?

See Christ, Believe Christ, Achieve and Grow with Christ!

Rick E. Meyer
Running On Faith Ministry, Inc.
www.rickemeyer.com




Running thru the Bible Subscription


No comments:

Post a Comment