Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Grandma's Marathon 2014

Driving thru St. Paul, MN last Friday (6/20/2014) on the way to Duluth, I reflected on once entering the Twin Cities Marathon (TCM) with a sore leg just as I had on this drive to Duluth. Despite the leg hurting during warm-up and the first mile @ TCM, I managed a 2:27 followed by a solo 2:24 twenty-seven days later.

I reflected on this for optimism, while diligently praying for speed, strength and wisdom. Unfortunately, this time the leg also hurt during warm-up and failed to hold-up, I quit running after passing the 1st mile in a blazing 11+ minutes--far exceeding my previous mile PW.

However, the Lord did and does saturate my heart with Peace, Joy and Gratitude (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18), just as during the more favorable results. Additionally, I am exceptionally Grateful and Joyful to see friends achieve amazing performances in Duluth. Congrats again to each of you!

Grateful precedes Greatfull! Always Trust God! (Prov. 3:5-6)



See Christ, Believe Christ, Achieve with Christ!
Rick E. Meyer


See, Believe, Achieve Inc.
www.rickEmeyer.com


No comments:

Post a Comment