Monday, August 24, 2015

Fifty-Five Pounds Lighter

When I moved to Dallas four years ago, I nearly had to keep an eye on the weight limit of the bridges along the route. I am now about fifty-five pounds lighter and feeling much better. The loss is mostly, perhaps wholly, due to changing my mindset.


Isn't the power of our God designed and created mind amazing? Yes, each of us are fearfully and wonderfully made (Ps. 139:13-15).


We each have our own challenges. For some it's too much or too little weight, for others it's one or... more various other challenge.


Let's keep our mind set on the things above (Colossians 3:1-2). God, for the cause of Christ, how may I serve you now?


See Christ, Believe Christ, Achieve with Christ!


Rick E. Meyer
See, Believe, Achieve Inc.
Running on Faith Ministry



No comments:

Post a Comment