Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Twin Cities Marathon - Trust God

I appreciate the concern regarding the advertised disruptive protests by a group, whom I will leave unnamed as to avoid promoting them, at the Twin Cities Marathon​ this Sunday.

My hope and trust (Proverbs 3:5) reside in the Lord Jesus Christ whose sovereignty and provision reigns overall all of existence for all of eternity.

My purpose of running this marathon, and everything else in life, is to serve and glorify God through His will (Matthew 7:21). God willing, I seek to run this marathon very fast.

Because my hope and purpose reside in Jesus Christ and not the world, I have complete peace and confidence about this race regardless of any threats or any other negative reports, etc.

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places." (Ephesians 6:12, NASB95)

Dad's last advice to me--Nov. 9, 2006--correlates with Prov. 3:5, "Always trust God. Remember that son. Trust God, always."
Always is Always!

Instead of worrying about protests, let's promote the peace, hope and salvation found only in Jesus Christ.

="0" src="https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif" width="1" height="1">

Running on Faith in Christ!
Rick


Running thru the Bible Subscription


Facebook
Thank You for Your Support: Running on Faith Ministry Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment