Monday, October 5, 2015

Twin Cities Marathon, USA Masters Marathon Championship

The first 6M felt like 2 miles. From there on, not the day I planned. My watch serendipitously lost satellite connection and stopped.

My left hip began cramping in the 7th mile. I nearly dropped out at 8M and numerous other times.

Other than near death or loss of limb, I don't believe in quitting. Exceptions may include such factors as if preparing for a greater race.

Three factors circled my mind to maintain this belief.

Amazing support from friends.

My sister, Dee Meyer Isaacson, battling bone cancer with no option of dropping out.

Running on Faith includes recognizing that God wants us to trust Him for His victory not how the world defines success.

Received many compliments from spectators along the course on the singlet.


Running on Faith in Christ!
Rick

Rick E. Meyer
Running on Faith Ministry, Inc.
Like us on Facebook
Support Running on Faith Ministry Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment