Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Where is Your value?

Have you noticed the "I'm Offended Foundation" has virtually the same membership as the "How Great I Am" club?

When our value rests in Christ, we sing "How Great though Art"; since nothing over powers Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, it is impossible to be "Offended" with Jesus in our hearts.

As my friend Chuck quips, we know we are losing focus when "How Great thou Art" becomes, "How Great I Am." All spiritual forces can over power us when we are Self reliant. Consquently, we are easily "Offended."

Place your Heart and Trust in Christ Jesus singing "How Great Thou Art", you will never again join the membership of the "I'm Offended Foundation."

See Christ, Believe Christ, Achieve with Christ!

Rick E. Meyer
www.rickemeyer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment