Saturday, December 1, 2012

Final Command

Once again, the anniversary of my Dad's physical death arrives on the calendar. This anniversary generates abundant reflections. The most significant reflection focuses on our final coherent conversation, although I had no idea at the time that it would be the final one. Due to hydrocephalus, he was confused. Consequently, coherent dialogue was a rarity.


 

He looked intently in my eyes, giving his final command, "Always trust God. Remember that Son. Trust God, always."

"I will Dad…I will."


 

He commanded, I affirmatively promised to fulfill his command. He did not say, always trust man or always trust government. Rather, always trust God.


 

Do you trust God, always?


 

See Christ, Believe Christ, Achieve with Christ!

Rick E. Meyer

See, Believe, Achieve Inc.

www.rickemeyer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment