Thursday, January 22, 2009

What are you Catching?

There is a whole bunch of Excellent Health going around, I am catching it every millisecond.

This was my reply during a recent phone conversation when I asked if I were feeling sickness, including a running nose. Apparently some people hope you join the "I am sick" club. I was informed that a great deal of varying sickness, from colds to flu to were going around. Evidently, we are all suppose to participate. Does this remind you of the media's portrayal of the economy?

The only time I am sick is when my focus is on what is wrong instead of what is right. Consequently, I rarely get sick. Additionally, whenever I have been sick, I do not feel good. I prefer feeling good, the logical conclusion is discontinuing sickness.

We should commence on calling those who prefer bad health. "Did you hear of all the excellent health going around? Have you caught any of it? Why not?"

The world will always contain those who are sick, and those with excellent health.

Choose to catch excellent health every millisecond of everyday.

Make it a Great Day!
Rick
www.rickemeyer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment